the unwanted soul-token update 15/4

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad he is staying with you, his name is great too! Yay to you for saving this little soul and yay to Dewi for the great gift!

pictures! :D

his "cage"
ratsmarch-april085.jpg

token and bron, bron is 10 weeks how old is token?
ratsmarch-april087.jpg

chancey & bron-butt
ratsmarch-april088.jpg

token: ...human...?
ratsmarch-april092.jpg

token: human!
ratsmarch-april093.jpg

token
ratsmarch-april094.jpg

token is just a "bit" nervous... we have statue rat!
ratsmarch-april097.jpg

ratsmarch-april111.jpg

dangle! i took a bunch of these and he didn't move a muscle...
ratsmarch-april109.jpg

so thin
ratsmarch-april103.jpg

ratsmarch-april104.jpg

ratsmarch-april107.jpg

chancey checking out the new baby
ratsmarch-april101.jpg

ratsmarch-april100.jpg

token checking out chancey
ratsmarch-april098.jpg

baby token getting a bath. he has yet to move from that spot...
ratsmarch-april115.jpg

and cuteness

token
ratsmarch-april102.jpg

chancey
ratsmarch-april108.jpg

bronsart
ratsmarch-april090.jpg

What a sweetie he is! His old "cage" is out of a horror movie. :gaah:

It is scary how thin he is. I think he's thinner around the shoulders than my senior girl Angela.

What a happy ending to this story! Rat Shack people really are the best, helping ratties and helping each other. :thumbup:

Oh he is beautiful and tiny. He is probably around the same age as Bron (who is so handsome)......I love the name Token. I am so glad he is with you and out of that fish bowl......that is just horrible.

Oh my, poor dear sweet thing!

He needs some major food, and I'd be worried about whether or not he is hydrated enough.

oh no worries, he will be a normal sized pudgy wudgy wittle boy soon. i want him to have some good weight on him before he goes in for his neuter. he like a little doll, you can put him anywhere you want and he'll stay there. teh poor little guy is going to take some bringing around. but he will get there. chancey was much the same way behavorially when he first came home (token at least isn't afraid of other rats like chancey was) and chancey is now a very confident happy little snuggle-bug. token will get there too, he just needs to be shown that he is wanted and loved. and we have plenty of that to show! :heart:

Moon said:

He needs some major food, and I'd be worried about whether or not he is hydrated enough.
i just did the pinch test when i read that, he's hydrated normally. but i will watch for that, i don't know if he's ever had a water bottle before

twitch said:
oh no worries, he will be a normal sized pudgy wudgy wittle boy soon. i want him to have some good weight on him before he goes in for his neuter. he like a little doll, you can put him anywhere you want and he'll stay there. teh poor little guy is going to take some bringing around. but he will get there. chancey was much the same way behavorially when he first came home (token at least isn't afraid of other rats like chancey was) and chancey is now a very confident happy little snuggle-bug. token will get there too, he just needs to be shown that he is wanted and loved. and we have plenty of that to show! :heart:

NOT a doubt in my mind hun
:heart:

twitch said:
Moon said:

i just did the pinch test when i read that, he's hydrated normally. but i will watch for that, i don't know if he's ever had a water bottle before

Ah good :D Some of the extra skin folds on him in the pics freaked me out.

The poor boy! What a nightmare life he was living and that plastic box for a cage! Tokens previous humans suck big time.... :redhot: .

I'm glad you've decided to hold off the neuter until he is healther as I was going to say that he doesn't look fit enough for surgery at this stage. Lots of ensure and avacado to fatten him up!

Please give kisses to the boy for me. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Back