the unwanted soul-token update 15/4

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gaah: the number i have for the guy is a bloody cell phone! so of course its not turned on.... i left a message with my number and i keep calling back every hour or so, but i haven't gotten a call and everytime i call the cell phone is still off... VERY frustrating! i want my boy HOME now please...

'Hoody' or 'Hoodwink' for a name cause he was rescued in a hood?

I'd say he was the luckiest one of the bunch, we know once he makes it to you a good future will be assured him. Bless all the others :cry3:

the problem is in getting him to me... i still have not been able to contact his owner to make arrangements. stupid bloody freaking cell phones! i hate them with a passion right now... :gaah:

its now 10pm, phil has not had his cell phone on all day, or it died or something. in anycase, i have not been able to get in touch with him at all, i can't get my boy tonight. i have no way to know what house door to knock on, on a very long street. i just want my boy home, is that really that much to ask...?

HA!!! got in touch with him. he's still in kingston, and his phone doesn't work out there, which mattered little as its dead anyway. in any case, still not getting my rat tonight though. its a bit late BUT he did say he would call his home tomorrow and arrange things so i can go get him then.

he said how his mom doesn't really like the rat and how his brother is scared of him, so i'm a little concerned for the rat's food and water supply, but didn't ask about that. one i don't want to know and the other i think this guy is at least with it enough to make sure that his animals don't go without food and water while he's away. he said his mother doesn't like the rat but not that she's afraid of him. and he's had him for about 4 weeks and he's still alive so...

anyway, tomorrow. he comes home tomorrow.

The anticipation is killing me! I want the little angel in your arms asap...bloody cell phone is right! He is one lucky rat to have found a rescuer.

i'm off to get him right now. i will have pictures and everything up after supper tonight and i have a wonderful special announcement then too.

ok, no pictures yet, but i have a moment that i can tell you about him. he was COVERED in lice, i could see them crawling all over him. so very uggy... and he is THIN. just a rake of a thing. his tail even looks thin, his face is all boney and i can easily feel the bones in his back. the poor little baby. and he IS just a baby, MAYBE 2 months, MAYBE. but he's so thin its hard for me to judge.

he's been eating pretty much non stop since he made friends with bron and chancey (also dosed with revolution just to be safe) and has been in the martins. the intro was very easy, chancey saw a baby so gave him a groom and brought him some food and bron has been following him around sniffing his butt and bouncing around trying to get him to play, though i don't think he quite knows how just yet.

the cage he has been living in for the last 3 or so weeks would make a small hamster cage seem like a palace. its one of those little critter keepers! i'll have pictures of that when i post the ones of the baby boy.

he's understandably nervous, but very people oriented. in minion's haste to see the new baby he scared the poop out of him but he immediately made a beeline to me for protection instead of running off. so, very people oriented.

as for color, he's either a light fawn or a dark beige mismarked berk. hopefully the pictures will be able to tell better.

now, for the wonderful announcement. lindsayfawn is right, he's staying, but that was only possible by Dewi's very generous gift, she's paying for his entire neuter! :joy: because of this wonderful gift and because this boy himself is already turning into being an assuredly wonderful gift, we are naming him Token to commemorate.

alright, i need to get the kid off to bed, after that we'll be taking pictures and i'll have them all posted for everyone, especially Dewi, to oggle over.

Back