The Travelin' Rat World Rat Day 2013 Raffle

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not familiar with everyone s screen name on here, but I'm thinking from that location that you won the crochet hook cover certificate?

CongRATs! Thank you so much for supporting us!

(We've already started gathering prizes for next year, lol! If anyone here does want to donate-you can specify within Canada only if you wish- please just let me know.)

Yep, sorry I didn't identify myself! It was the crochet hook cover and a pendant from Drusilla - boy, is it going to be hard to decide which rat to have done!

Oh I hear you! That's why I've never had a drawing done of any of my rats. I loved them all and couldn't choose one..... Her pendants are very popular on our site- I wanted one but just couldn't decide!

Getting through notifications right now, but may not be able to complete them til tomorrow.

I'd LOVE to see pics of a crochet hook cover of a rat! The person who does them is one of our board member's daughter-in-law in Alaska. They are beautiful!

Back