The Travelin' Rat World Rat Day 2013 Raffle

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratluver

http://thetravelinrat.weebly.com/world- ... affle.html

The Travelin' Rat's mission is to help animal rescues in whatever way we can, especially those that take in rats. We primarily do this through fundraising efforts and spreading the word when rescues need help. If we can be involved in rescue transports or sitting with a rescue at an animal event, we do that, too.

We are very small and can't do what we do without help! We are SO grateful for all those who donate to us, buy from us, and spread the word about us.

Since profits from our items sold online go to a different rescue each month (except January, when we try to catch up on admin stuff) we have limited opportunities to cover costs, such as government fees, tables at events, products we sell for fundraising, etc (our 501(c)3 application will be a big one!). Therefore we are holding this raffle to help us with that. Once our expenses are covered we plan to start an emergency vet fund for rescues (details still to be worked out!).

Each ticket is $1.* Tickets will be sold February 1, 2013 through March 31, 2013. Winners will be announced on April 4, 2013.

*For every 10 tickets you purchase you will receive a free ticket. The extra ticket will be randomly selected for one of the items in your order.

If you need to pay by credit card (US only), check, or money order instead of purchasing from here, please email [email protected]. Please have a list of the item numbers ready.

PLEASE read the description for each item very carefully. There is a difference between magazine subscriptions, for example. Also, shipping rules vary for each item. Some items will only be shipped within the US and/or Canada while others may be shipped overseas (however some international shipping is only if the winner agrees to pay shipping).

Winners will be emailed after the drawing.

If you have any questions, please email [email protected].

Thank you and good luck!

http://thetravelinrat.weebly.com/world- ... affle.html

OMG!!!!! Your prize list is AWESOME!!!! Oh boy, I'm definitely buying tickets.
I'm also going to sticky this so you can get more noticed.

Thank you so much! I've been collecting items for The Travelin Rat raffle for a while and couldn't wait to get them posted. Then we were lucky enough to get some very generous donations! I wish i could buy tix for our own raffle, LOL!
We appreciate the support both for stickying this and for buying tix :)

Wow, I am definitely going to pick up some tickets! I'll promote this on my rat blog too, hopefully get you some more entrants. The prizes are really awesome!

Thank you so much!

Oh man, I am SO grateful to the folks who have donated! I love our prizes! :bow:

And the people who are buying tickets- some people I know, but many new names! Thrilled to have everyone on board to help us with our efforts. We have goals- we just have to get there, so everyone is helping us with that! :heart:

Where is your blog? TTR projects have been taking SO much of my time that I don't have much of a chance to really read a lot- I mostly skim stuff. Hoping when the 501(c)3 papework I'm immersed in atm is done I will be able to do more fun stuff! :wink:

My rat blog is on Tumblr, it's Rappsrats. I have about 300 followers now so I always try to reblog fundraisers and donation drives, that's 300 potential donors I have right there ;p Hopefully it helps out. Obviously rat charities and fundraiser are a cause close to my heart.

Oh gosh, I just checked out your facebook, you have a ton of really amazing rat related items for sale! I think when I get paid this month I know where the first place I'll be going is!

We are thrilled to have some really unique items like that. One person is very determined to get your gorgeous glass- if he doesn't win it, he plans to order one from you!

Thank you so much for helping us out :) no way we could have pulled this off without people like you!

I think i told you that the other glass i ordered from you was quite well received? The recipient was very surprised and LOVES it!

Just a reminder! Tickets are on sale until March 31, 2013! :stickpoke:

Some REALLY cool prizes, most of them donated by very generous people!

Thank you to all who have donated or bought tickets! :heart:

Loved the variety of things to bid on! Crossing my fingers that I win the wine glass or the sun catcher, although I'd be happy to win any of the things I got tickets for.

Back