The real use for a Silent Spinner!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godmother

Here's a cute photo of three of my foster girls having a get-together on the Silent Spinner. There are two Comfort Wheels in the playpen with them, so I guess they can afford to use a wheel for hanging out!

ThreegirlsinSilentSpinnercroppedand.jpg

here's another photo of two of them in the Playpen. It's kind of messy, but I was so happy to see one sweet face poking out of the barn and another sweet face poking out of RunzwithRatz' beautiful hammock!

Playpenwithfostergirlscroppedandsha.jpg

Oh, I love that 1st picture! Lookit those black beauties!
I hope they find a wonderful home and you must use that picture to show people how desirable they are as a perfect trio!

Melissa was kind enough to send Pax and Solis' Silent Spinner along with them to my home but I have yet to see them use it - even just for lounging in.

Yes, the hammock is definitely a hit with the foster girls! Several of them are now snuggled inside it. The big girls had tried out the hammocks first so, after I did the laundry, I thought that it was the little girls' turn.

Yes, I can tell them apart by their tummy markings. One is all black, one is close to black but has a bit of white on her paws. One is an Irish, so there's some white going up her right side. And she also has the longest white gloves. As for the other girls, one is a PEW and the others (black Berks) have distinctive tummy markings. The only black one who has much pink at the end of her tail is Colleen (the Irish one), so that doesn't help distinguish them.

SQ has some great people interested in adopting, and one of these people wants three! I will probably keep two to integrate with my younger girls.

Hopefully I will be their new momma soon.......Just waiting for my approval. Oh these pictures have made me very excited.. :D .....What beautiful glossy coats. They look so sweet. I have a Silent Spinner ordered for them.....and lots of toys and hammocks ready for them to play in....Do you know which ones are in the Spinner?

aww the slilent spinner pic is so cute!!

The hammock rules, so does that house. isnt that a kids toy?? :lol: multifuntional. ;)

Hi, Meep, the house you are referring to is a Fisher Price barn that I got at a yard sale for 25 cents last summer! I had always wanted one for the ratties, but I'm way too lazy to get up early for yard sales here; the good stuff is gone by 0800.

SQ and I were driving along a little road in NS last summer, in the middle of nowhere on a hot day, when we spotted two toy barns out with the other stuff in a yard sale. So my ratties got lucky.

The girls are getting swelled heads from all the compliments!

Dahlas, I'm afraid that I can't tell which ones are in the Spinner. I should have picked them up after the photo was taken, to look at their little tummies, but they looked so contented....

Back