The Rat Shack Rats!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful... it's great to see who's who and remember when they were first brought home too. :heart:
SoA, it's always wonderful to see your rats and pics!!

I love the descriptions... I should edit my post, but there's so many. lol

my boys:

nomad.jpg

Nomad (2 years, 7 months)

rocco01b.jpg

Qute Rockabilly Riot (Rocco for friends, 1 year old)

bash00.jpg

Quick Little Bashfull (Bash for friends, 1 year old, Rocco's brother)

samu01b.jpg

Rough Little Samurai (Samu for friends, 11 months old, nephew of Rocco & Bash)

ladykiller01.jpg

LadyKiller (4 months old)

jerrylee01b.jpg

Jerry Lee Lewis (4 months old)

bw05.jpg

BoogieWoogie (2 months)

The 3 bachelors,LR, Henry, Jedy and Sqeeks

henryandjedyandsqeeks.jpg

They have been introed to an all girls' colony who have recently lost their men.
Pita 28 months

pita.jpg

Sara 20 months
sara.jpg

Jazz 20 months
jazz-1.jpg

Amie
Amie.jpg

Angel
angel.jpg

Jaci 30 ? months
jaci.jpg

Next colony
Jevy 30 months
jevy.jpg

Lollipop 29 months
lollipop.jpg

Noogie 28 months
noogie.jpg

and the Wildthings
Victor 20 months
victor-1.jpg

Fred 20 months
fred.jpg

Frank 20 months
frank-1.jpg

My other colony
Ravi and Syan 20 months

raviandsyan.jpg

Kanji and Kozar 20 months
kanjiandkozar.jpg

Mimi 28 months
mimi.jpg

Ella 31 months
ella.jpg

And the babies
Bear
bear.jpg

Oscar, Nico and Joe

oscarnicoandjoe.jpg

Louie
louie-1.jpg

The end

theend.jpg

My gang from Oahu
The Girls:
Feather
2333916893_9cb5efd92d.jpg

Suni
2251493536_01ec7c4e94.jpg

Una
2270681924_4d7bb44382.jpg

Leeloo
2260541049_61b48d5ca6.jpg

Nyneave
2260536137_655e124040.jpg

Tika
2250686967_c44419dbce.jpg

Maisy
2216312222_4e9a705d7e.jpg

The Boys:
Yeti
2362621137_8db65f4d6d.jpg

Zip
2362622031_fbf5dbfec6.jpg

Gizmo
2362622955_75c158b1cb.jpg

Roo
2270688582_f7d2282bf0.jpg

Zeddy
2279896913_7504e3aace.jpg

I was waiting to get some good pictures of the New Girls before I posted pics here....
So here we go!

S - my first girlie ever, who im pretty sure doesnt know shes actually a rat. Shes just over a year and a half now, has what seems to be a cateract in one eye and is slowing down a bit but shes such a cooshie love. She rides around in my hoodie/on my shoulder, and does everything at her own pace - she doesn't really interact with the other rats much unless they're all in a rattie pile together but they all still love her. Shes my old lady rat :giggle: I can totally picture her with a little flower hat and a buggy tottering around the grochery store testing the freshness of loaves of bread. (dont ask - i dont know why!)
IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

Then Rube and Maverick - the sisters who came to us to be S' friends after Thompy went to the bridge. Typical girls!!
Maverick:
IMG_0627.jpg

and Ru-Ru
IMG_0603.jpg

THEN we got Goose and Dewey from Karma - they are scheduled to be neutered soon and will then get to meet all the lovely girls! They are typical shoulder monkies and oh so squishy - how i :heart: boy rats!
IMG_0982.jpg

Goose:
IMG_1281.jpg

Dewey:
IMG_1566.jpg

AND THEN! I went to THS - and came home with two sisters Indi and Lilli, Indi is just like Rube, and so much of an adverturer (hence Indiana...Indiana Jones) that I've taken after Jo and made her her own Blog....And her sister Lilly who leaves Indi to explore the unknown and then safely tell Lil all her stores....
Indi:
IMG_1528.jpg

Lilli:
IMG_1543.jpg

Zeke, cinnamon berk, 25mths old
DSCF5870a.jpg

brother Cole, dove self, 25mths old
DSCF6181.jpg

Placid, mink berk, 21mths old
DSCF7002.jpg

Spice, argente berk, 4mths old
DSCF7113a.jpg

Henry, black hood, 3mths old
DSCF7073.jpg

Harry, black hood, 3 mths old
DSCF7104.jpg

New Zealand colours are different from the rest of the world or rather we call the same colours by different names so if you are interested here is a link to the Varieties available in NZ :)
http://www.ratclub.org/varieties.htm

I am loving everybodies ratlets!

My girls:::

Jazz(about 16 m)~ She is a clever, sweet, piggy and adventurous girl! I rescued her from Pet Valu as she had been living there for about 5-6 months most of the time she was alone aswell.
2008_0217Image0058.jpg

Milly(about 10 months)~ is a sweet little cuddle girl. She loves to cuddle, give kisses and is shy of the outside world. Occasionally she suffers from panic attacks but once you cuddle with her a bit she is ready to role again!
hollysa9005027.jpg

Maggie(about 5 months)~ loves kisses and being with people more then anything! She can be shy while exploring but is not shy around people in any way. She is my little rex girl.
hollysa9008018.jpg

Nattie(about 5 months)~ She is likes to explore outside her cage and is very hyper. She sometimes likes to snuggle and she likes to think she is boss even though she isn't. She can be shy with new people at first.
hollysa9005051.jpg

I love it....there are some who are going to have to update....they have added new additions....and I'm waititng to see Godmothers and SQ...come on guys...show of those cute rats.

Here it goes with my girlies.
Lilly, 23 Months she was my first and I love her so much,
162.jpg

Flower, 22 Months if ever there was a rat who needed a diet pill it would be Flower she will eat and eat and eat. I have learned that when I put dinner out to watch for when everyone else walks away, that is my que to take what is left out because Flower will eat till she is as big as a house. I love her so much she is my big squishy.
210.jpg

Clover, 22 months is one of my sweetest rats she will let you pet her till you no longer want to pet her, she will force herself into my hands to be loved and I oblige.
DSC02344.jpg

Jazmine, 21 months I got her from a horrible pet store that just breeds no stop (which I did not know at the time I bought and I have not been back since) but for being a rat from a rat mill she is the HEALTHIEST rat I have, not a single sneeze ever, no tumors and she is super slim and lean. She is not thrilled to be held because she loves to explore and get into anything and everything she can. And she is such a Daddy's girl.
DSC02341.jpg

Ivy, 19 months. She had permanet head tilt when I got her and that was partly why I got her, I felt sorry for her. She is one of the most trusting and loving rats ever she will just melt in your hands she reminds me of a slinky just goes completley limp. Poor girl has already had two tumors removed and has to have three more removed, other than that she is healthy so we are going for it.
DSC03000.jpg

Rose, 17 months. She is not very friendly and jsut prefers for me to not touch her so I get my petting in when I can otherwise she is just happy being a rat.
DSC02949.jpg

Willow, 10 months. My first hairless and she is a complete doll. She just kisses nonstop and I love it.
202.jpg

Sunflower, 10 months. She is a complete bully and is the reason why I had to seperate my old girls from the young girls. But I still love her. You always know when she is doing something wrong she gets this "Oh crap, you caught me" look on her face.
187.jpg

Pumpkin, 8 months. She was born on Halloween, so the name was fitting. She is super lovey and loves to lick my lips, which hurts when she grabs my lip with her sharp nails. She is just beautiful. She just has this look that I cannot explain and I love it.
214.jpg

Mimzy, 8 months. She is the most mischevious little booger I have ever met, she is an escape artist and very talented at chewing through everything. She is a popcorny little thing nonstop I love it. This is typical Mimzy (black dumbo) following Pumpkin around to torment her everytime she stops.
DSC02973.jpg

And Jazmine and Mimzy when they first met, just because it is so cute.
DSC02385.jpg

Back