The Rat Shack Dumplings 24 days old!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cityratt said:
Jo....

Next time you go upstairs can you please give alllllllll the babies a kiss for me?

Nic goes upstairs to see the babies, I go downstairs to see the babies. We put mamarat and morats in the middle apartment so Nic and I don't fight too much. :laugh4:

jorats said:
Cityratt said:
Jo....

Next time you go upstairs can you please give alllllllll the babies a kiss for me?

Nic goes upstairs to see the babies, I go downstairs to see the babies. We put mamarat and morats in the middle apartment so Nic and I don't fight too much. :laugh4:

lol my bad - All i knew was there was 3 apartments :)

17 days old... time sure flies and these babies are fast! lol

These two girls are mine, tentatively names: Roxanne (left) and Bunny (right)

17daysoldRoxanneandBunny_edited-1.jpg

17daysoldmix4_edited-1.jpg

17daysoldmix3_edited-1.jpg

17daysoldmix2_edited-1.jpg

17daysoldmix_edited-1.jpg

So these babies all have eyes now and just because they have eyes now they think they can go where ever the heck they please. :rant: :laugh4:

We have to be careful now, they are on the move and I think they are even conspiring. One will let the other step on him to give a good jump up to the level shelf to get to mom's Ensure. :lol:
For picture time we keep them in a martin's bottom pan and watch them closely... they will escape if given the chance.

But what darlings!

18daysoldmix_edited-1.jpg

18daysoldmix3_edited-1.jpg

18daysoldmix4_edited-1.jpg

18daysoldmix5_edited-1.jpg

18daysoldmix7_edited-1.jpg

18daysoldmix6_edited-1.jpg

18daysoldmix10_edited-1.jpg

18daysoldmix8_edited-1.jpg

18daysoldmix9_edited-1.jpg

18daysoldmix2_edited-1.jpg

Back