The other son...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Mat. You Julien would get along amazingly well with my fiance and his friends. They love to game many games (so do I really)

Hey Mat!

Okay so by the process of elimination, it was YOU I met. :D Cool! It's good to see you here.

*wonders how big this online family will grow*

Hi Mat! Nice to see you on board! Now that we have a teenage boy in here maybe I can convince my son to join up!
electric-guitar-054.gif

papercrow said:
Hey Mat--Welcome! My husband is a modeler in the video games industry so we are a big gaming family. Guitar Hero rocks!!!

Hehe I love that game. Although you can tell I am the musically talented between Wayne and I.... he just can't do it.

BTW where does that Aw muffin thing come from. Our friend always says it.

Aw ok. Wayne I think has every system imagineable. I had a PS1, Advance, he has N64, PS2, Xbox, game cube and he, his mom, went in with his brother and bought his brother a 360. Tyler (his brother) loves Halo.

Welcome Mat!!!

Hahaha...lookee what I found in the pseudodicitionary.com

aww, muffin - Exclamation of mock sympathy, especially to a person who is beginning to whine about something insignificant. Especially effective when said to a man.

I never whine! :shock: Yeah okay probably sometimes, but not when he calls me on it, the weirdo.

I can see why it has more impact on another guy, haha, though it pisses girls off too!

Hey Mat--You name it we have it. Since hubby is in the industry they are all tax writeoffs! We have all the newest: 360, PS3, and the Wii.

The only bummer about games is that I get motion sick with any sort of first person shooter so Halo is out of the question. That's why Guitar Hero is my favorite. And it's the only game that I can beat hubbys butt at.

My husband works at Day One Studios, which made Mech Assault (I think for the X-Box) and they are working on some pretty cool stuff right now that I'm not allowed to post on the internet :)

Back