The Official Christmas 2013 Secret Santa Show Off thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine! I got mine! I'm not sure if I can figure out how to get a picture up here, especially with my tablet. LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2 tiles, they are so unique! And I got a cookie cutter, Folkmanis puppet (3 white mice in a red box), and a rattie purse! Such great things, thank you SS!
I thought I'd be a little tough to shop for as I am currently ratless, but I didn't think about the added complication of being part of The Travelin' Rat. My SS did good, despite that! Loved my box. It was fun to open. And I had a bit of a chuckle reading the card as my SS said she got on our website to see what not to buy me and ended up buying a few items for herself. :)
Thank you Secret Santa!

Cinderwolf said:
Darn the WiFi ate my reply anyways iI got my giftb and love it ! Thanks a bunchh

I hope Dante liked the hammocks :) I did try an make a cube but i made way way too big by mistake >.< It would not hold even in a critter nation lol i am horrorable making cubes :( And so sorry it was late my daughter was to mail it for me while i was out of town but she forgot doh and when i got home i had to rush to mail it,

I got my secret santa gift last week but haven't had the chance to upload pics and post here.

We got 2 hanging toys (Nanuk and Hiku will LOVE these), a new christmas dish, and an awesome hammock set! Plus a card with really nice drawings in it! Love it!

Thank you Cinderwolf!

The hammocks, they are nice and biiiig too :)
photo1-2_zps85d905b1.jpg

And the hanging toys, dish and card
photo2-4_zps1a43d4b3.jpg

Thats a long list of rats in the card o_O LOL

ratluver said:
Such great things, thank you SS!
I thought I'd be a little tough to shop for as I am currently ratless, but I didn't think about the added complication of being part of The Travelin' Rat. My SS did good, despite that! Loved my box. It was fun to open. And I had a bit of a chuckle reading the card as my SS said she got on our website to see what not to buy me and ended up buying a few items for herself. :)
Thank you Secret Santa!

Oh YAY! Glad you enjoyed your box! It was actually really fun trying to uncover cute rattie stuff.

lilangel said:
Cinderwolf said:
Darn the WiFi ate my reply anyways iI got my giftb and love it ! Thanks a bunchh

I hope Dante liked the hammocks :) I did try an make a cube but i made way way too big by mistake >.< It would not hold even in a critter nation lol i am horrorable making cubes :( And so sorry it was late my daughter was to mail it for me while i was out of town but she forgot doh and when i got home i had to rush to mail it,

He loved them :D I hung one up for him and even though it has to go right to the ground he still likes it :D And he LOVES the puff treats! I keep giving him lots haha gotta keep him tubby in his old age ;) Also the cat loves his treats too :D and he really likes one toy in the stocking he chases it around and goes crazy like he is a kitten again ( he is 17 ) Sorry I had a longer response typed up earlier but the forum ate my post and i didn't have time to retype but i will try to get some photos soon :D And if I can figure it out, a video of the cat and his toy

crumbilina said:
I got my secret santa gift last week but haven't had the chance to upload pics and post here.

We got 2 hanging toys (Nanuk and Hiku will LOVE these), a new christmas dish, and an awesome hammock set! Plus a card with really nice drawings in it! Love it!

Thank you Cinderwolf!

The hammocks, they are nice and biiiig too :)
photo1-2_zps85d905b1.jpg

And the hanging toys, dish and card
photo2-4_zps1a43d4b3.jpg

Thats a long list of rats in the card o_O LOL

It was a long list! haha I had to double check I didn't forget anyone :)
Plus I originally made one of the levels on the bunk wayyy to small so I sent it to someone in florida for their tiny mouse to use :D

Cinderwolf said:
lilangel said:
Cinderwolf said:

He loved them :D I hung one up for him and even though it has to go right to the ground he still likes it :D And he LOVES the puff treats! I keep giving him lots haha gotta keep him tubby in his old age ;) Also the cat loves his treats too :D and he really likes one toy in the stocking he chases it around and goes crazy like he is a kitten again ( he is 17 ) Sorry I had a longer response typed up earlier but the forum ate my post and i didn't have time to retype but i will try to get some photos soon :D And if I can figure it out, a video of the cat and his toy

Oh i am so glad, I did not know if the kitty would like to play or munch on treats lol

Today my rats finished the crocheted pouch treats that my Santa sent me. The first ones they had were a mystery but after thy figured them out, they loved them. Now, because of this and this thread, I know what to do with all the fleece shreds that I have. Treats shall continue! Wish I'd thought to do that for my Santee this year but glad to see that my homemade toy was liked. Have they destroyed it completely yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back