The Hamilton Rescue

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her eye still doesn't look like it's protruding much at all. Let's hope she just had a bit of irritation and after she's feeling better, she'll be ok.

I have a girl who's has some sort of genetic defect where her one eye has always had porophyrn around it. She's been like this her whole life.

She is so beautiful. :heart: Hope she gets all better. I've had rats with one eye like that and nothing ever came out of it. It bothered me more than them. lol

Well, got intros going on right now. They are getting along wonderfully. Like they've known each other forever. :) Makes me happy to know that she's going to have some friends to play with soon.

So, she's in the cage with the other ladies now. I've been checking on them every 10 minutes or so. Last time I went in, they were all sleeping in the hammock together.
:happydance:

No, please keep going on.....She still has no name. I've been calling her lady.

I think she is going to stay as lady. I was calling her newbie, but that didn't stick. I like to call her lovely lady.

Back