The Girls are all together

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cityratt

So Indi and Lilli moved into the big cage last night - and so far so good. i think. ...

Lilli was a little spooked at first and didnt want to come out from behind the litter pan but then she quickly figured everything out. Last night there were no earth shattering screams.

But i was watching them today, and Rube and Mav seem to occasionally bully the other two girls (S just kinda stays out of everything as always). They will chase the other girls, and will still flip and powergroom them. But Lilli and Indi still come out of hiding...and its not like Rube and Mav are all out stopping them from going anywhere in the cage...
Thats good right? They just maybe need some time to adjust? Its not like they're being attacked for showing their heads out of hiding...so i just thought id wait it out...

Is that fairly normal behaviour?

Congratulations!!!! I think it sounds real good. I would expect they're just getting the heirarchy down but it sounds like everyone is accepting each other and they're gonna be happy together :)

I'd say it's going very good too. Don't worry... they'll all settle. It is very normal for the resident girls to flex a little muscle.

Back