The Four Hairless Brothers

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanessa

These were the boys from Hamilton. One looks like a PEW, two are himi/siamese (I can never remember the difference) and one is a black hooded.
P8141075sm.jpg

P8141074sm.jpg

P8141023sm.jpg

P8141021sm.jpg

P8141015sm.jpg

P8141011sm.jpg

P8141006sm.jpg

P8140991sm.jpg

Frigate! Oh man, we didn't get a chance to participate in that lottery in BC.
Ok, I'm still trying to get everybody straight here, but Vanessa has the 4 semi-naked boys? I think I might remember that without notes (still need a link to the pics in my favorites tho)

Are they yours? Do they have names?

I suspect Vanessa thinks long and hard on the perfect names for her lovelies... unlike me. :lol: I'm so out of names, I had to call mine Sheep, Treat and Boo. LOLOL

Well 'Treat' is cool, and I like 'Boo' - that was one on my mousies names - but I really love the name 'Sheep'! I thought that so suits him!!
(I don't expect you are thrilled that I thought of you as Little Bo'Peep, but que sera.... :D )

I am in the same boat, Joanne - totally out of names! I am contemplating calling them girl names because I have only had two girls ever and just love some of the girl names people come up with. Poor Mortimer and Griffin didn't have real names for months. That is pathetic, and in the end all I came up with was Mortimer and Griffin. :roll:
Seriously, I think I have to start going with themes. Maybe a Pirates of the Carribean theme, or my top male animal activist friends on MySpace. I just don't know. I'm sure it will come to me eventually.
What were the names of the four horsemen of the apocalypse?

Vanessa said:
What were the names of the four horsemen of the apocalypse?

The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse were
White horse – no name, rides to war for Christ
Red Horse – War
Green or Sickly Horse – Famine or Pestilence
Pale Horse – Death

Those names will just not work for your sweet boys. :(

I found this site...

Famous Canadians: Championing and Conquering Nature @ Culture.ca

http://www.culture.ca/explore-explorez- ... =1#results

Famous Naturalists

http://thinkexist.com/occupation/famous_naturalists/

There might be names in those links that appeal.

Back