The difference a neuter makes...Quinn pics 3/3

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a royal taster also, as evidenced by my current user pic.

As for the getting over expecting being bitten, it takes a little time. Our Quilt (RIP) left several serious scars on my wife and my hands, but a while after his neuter we were totally comfortable with him kissing faces, sniffing ears and noses, and occasionally trying to groom eyebrows (no idea why he wanted to do that...if felt very odd).

So Quinn was out on the couch last night so before I ran the risk of being lynched here, I snapped some photos.

What are you doing over there?

Where are you taking my blankie?!

Love it when they pose like this.

Now how do I get over there?

He liked the ball, but was scared of it.

The difference a neuter can make in the life of a nervous ratty

Ohhh Quinn...be still my heart!!! :heart: :heart:

He looks wonderful Kimber! Fur is down, eyes and body aren't tense and upset that I can see...a very good and quick result from a neuter. :thumbup:

Did his wound heal up nicely?

His neck is completely healed...it's still shaved where the injury was because the vet didn't want any hair being able to get stuck in it while it healed. His poops are back to normal size too which is great. I am so excited about how well it worked for him....getting Baxter done next week and then they're all ready (after a down period) to start intros.

Thank you so much Shel :) I really appreciate the help with getting him sorted out (and to the rest of you for listening to my whining and questions, lol)

Kimber said:
And a picture of Baxter...he feels it is his job to be the royal taster to make sure we aren't poisoning ourselves lol...the BF's face was priceless when I continued to drink out of the cup.

Nominate for RPOM

Back