The day has finally come!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ehhhh, Sam and Dean love it. They are acting as if this is the new dorm room and the party is just beginning. Loki and Ash are giddy school girls.
Londo, Lenir and G'Kar are wondering WTH I did with their cage :(

Uploading pics, will update. I hate how I have nothing that matches and not enough hammocks to fit. I'll have to go through the FN/CN pics and get some ideas.

Its nothing pretty, I blame it on the fact I hate my camera and it makes my place look messy :) Ignore the pile of clothes, I WAS doing laundry when the cage took over our afternoon/evening!

a2c9ad0e.jpg

Kaleb is very proud, he helped build the cage :)

ba7922fa.jpg

All done

fe0fa9aa.jpg

Lenir/Londo/G'Kar/Loki and Ash - Need some ideas for this cage!

576534d4.jpg

Everyone checking out the cage

cc7867e2.jpg

Dean likes

34999de8.jpg

Sammy likes too!

01b594e7.jpg

Sam and Deans, a little bare but they only use the house on the bottom level and the black hammock anyways lol

77c510aa.jpg

Annnnnd and extra of Ash... the babies are almost the size of the big boys already, barely 4 months old.

Bobby and Chuck got an upgrade too. We noticed today that Chuck's HED is getting pretty bad, so this is a major bonus for him as now he has more floor space since he can't handle the levels anymore. The boys used to share a Rat Resort. Water and food are on the bottom level now :heart:

aef8d6c7.jpg

Back