The Coffee Rats are 30 months and soon to be 31 months :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

The girls that were about to be given to a snake when an owner got tired of them, are doing really really well. Moon picked them up, fostered and transported them to me to save them. :thumbup: Out of all my oldies they really are doing the best. They haven't been sick, although Fable has that slight heave to her breathing but she came to me like that and its never developed into anything. My wonderful Saffi has developed a slow growing mammary tumour in her armpit but its not stopping her in the least!

SaffiJan22.jpg

Fable can run and play now, unlike when I thought she may not walk at all, but she is still very flat/low-to-the-ground.

FableJan22.jpg

And Saffi kept chewing on my fingers to get the yogie. Sugar is prohibited to them since sugar feeds tumours and I don't want to encourage Saffi's mass at all :roll:
Owowowow...you sweet old bugger!!!

SaffiandFableJan22.jpg

These little girls stole my heart last time I was over :D

Happy Birthday!!! Kisses and Hugs for both of you!

Look at Fables super-ruby eyes. Still gorgeous and clear :D Hope Saffi's tumour stays slow-growing. Lovely ladies, so glad I was able to get them to you :D

Back