The CNTRL + V game ...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelipepper

easy enough ..just press CTNRL V on your keyboard in a message form and damn the torpedos !
Let's see what u have been up to .. :lol:

Here's mine ..

maybe if my damned internet was acting right on top of everything else
i could get my web-page done ..and then if my sewing machine hadnt
died i could actually put things up on it.. but this weekend has been like
waiting for a piano to fall on my head ..how about u? ready for some Red
Robin yet? lol

oy ..well at least mine was not embarrasing! lol

Passport Canada
Frederick Square
77 Westmorland Street, Suite 430
Fredericton NB
Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

yeah... i still can't find their @#$% phone number

The big winners on the night, however, were Michael Jackson who took home four posthumous honours and Taylor Swift who won five including artist of the year.

Was doing show prep for my on air tonight.

Dexter season 4 episode 10 trailer

Yeah, needed to see the preview! Next week's show looks intense.. can't wait a week!

Empty! Though I had a good one from earlier to show my OH when he gets back - someone on Freecycle in my area put this up as a joke lol:

"Dear Grim Reaper

So far this year, you have taken away my favourite celebrity, Jade Goody, my favourite dancer, Michael Jackson, my favourite actor, Patrick Swayze and my favourite singer, Stephen Gately. Just so you know, my favourite twins are John and Edward."

If you don't know the twins, they're the abominations who've just been voted off this year's X-Factor, finally XD

oh boy .. that sucked majorly .. and now i have to read the answers cause i could have sworn i knew more than 2!

lol comment on a quiz my friend had up on Facebook re how well do people know her. :lol:

Canada's history is all over the place. Ours is like "We came here, we almost died, then we got saved, then we killed those people, then we said eff you England, then we said eff you to ourselves and fought ourselves, we won, and blah blah". Yours is like "So someone showed up, then someone else showed up, then someone gave part of us to someone else, blah blah"

Back