THE CAGE IS HERE THE CAGE IS HERE!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole

... as stated in the subject line... THE CAGE IS HERE! It FINALLY came today! We thought it was still stuck in Elgin because they didn't send us a tracking number! Ohhhh I'm so excited! Assembly and interior decorating tonight! Babies soon! :happydance:

:happydance: :bunnydance: :happydance: :bunnydance: :happydance: :bunnydance: :joy: :joy: :bunnydance: :happydance: :bunnydance: :happydance: :bunnydance: :happydance:

We shall be over later for delivery and help with assembly. hehehehehe. I knew I should have finished my sewing. I have a cube thingy almost done. lol.

I told the boys that three of them would probably be going to their new home this weekend......I think they were drawing straws to see who would win!

I just finished the interior decorating, haha... It will likely get changed 5 or 6 times before the boys get here though. Just waiting for the the pictures to be resized so i can post them :) Just remember, when you see the pictures I still have to modify the litter trays. I wanted higher sides but didn't want to pay $10 per tray, so I'm just going to cut a side out of a dollarama tub :) :happydance:

Back