The Biggest Torpedoes!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blueskyy I adore the picture of you boy!! He's in the same spot and position just older. So cute!!

We could do that Noodlebutts. We would have to have a perky and an old man saggy section haha!!

ok I kinda feel like a perv of some sort, I just had the boys out for playtime and spend a good amount of that time following them around trying to get photos of their 'nads
LOL
Rocko was off the hook, he doesn't have his any more.

Neither boy will dangle for me, so the only photo I could get was a shot of Norry's backside. Doesn't really show the jewels in the best light :/

cuz he's a smeeze he's got brown furry balls.
Dre is a smeeze but his coloring isn't great, guess he'd be called a "poor smeeze" as in a poor example of the proper coloring?
so he's got two toned 'nads.

why do they have to be so darn squirmy LOL

031.jpg

I love this thread, I hardly ever notice the size of the pack's gonads, but every now and again someone seeing their pictures or meeting them in person will tell me how giant they are in proportion to their body size. It makes me giggle. :lol8:

ok I kinda feel like a perv of some sort, I just had the boys out for playtime and spend a good amount of that time following them around trying to get photos of their 'nads

:yeah: I have to agree and I'm not sure I have their consent to show them off.. This is too funny! I also find I'm looking at their gonads more.

Haha so do I! Now I am always on the look out when I walk by the cage for a good ball shot. I feel a bit creepy, and I agree I am unsure about their consent.. but I am sure like always they just love the attention.

Little Boots at only 3 months...was trying to get a picture of his belly markings but thats not where the focus goes in this gem of a shot!
6abage3u.jpg

Tyrion at 4.5 months
sa2y8ada.jpg

Odin at 2 months
4uga8epa.jpg

I just ♥ Little Boots he reminds me so much of my Curley (RIP) I love seeing pics of him, but there is certainly a part of him that isn't "Little" :lolsign:

Lol! None of him is little anymore!
I am going to do a photo shoot tonight to ah-hem highlight their bits as Odin's are now quite impressive too lol...whenever they do appearances people are either creeped out by the tail or that hia balls are dragging on me lol

Lol! None of him is little anymore!
I am going to do a photo shoot tonight to ah-hem highlight their bits as Odin's are now quite impressive too lol...whenever they do appearances people are either creeped out by the tail or that hia balls are dragging on me lol

That's what I always hear too if it wasn't for their tails and man parts....

That's what I always hear too if it wasn't for their tails and man parts....

Always...people are like oh cute mice....ick rats...I'm always like mice are the ones who would scare me if they were running around cuz their fast and jumpy then people rebut with " they look softer and their tails aren't gross" so I usually encourage them to pet a tail...usually a baby or a non-rex male as rex's seem to be more coarse. And they're like oh that wasn't as bad...like people thinking snakes are slimy...just gotta prove em wrong! :D **rant** lol

[emoji193][emoji242]

So my boys don't like their privacy invaded lol so no pictures tonight. ..Boots objected highly, Odin held them in and
Tyrion just fought me off

Need someone to take the pic while I hold with two hands...They're getting too big to one hand hold when they wiggle!

Last edited:
It's kind of low brow humor..... and it's hilarious.

I know they serve a purpose, but I can't help but laugh and constantly make jokes about our boys berries. they just drag them around like it's no big thing.

I'll have to try and get some pics of our guys, one or two of them are quite sizable.

Back