The biggest raisin ever!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I showed my boyfriend this thread a while ago. Tonight he says to me oh did you see the picture I took with your phone of the big raisin? I said no, so searched for. This is the picture he took. I told him it barely counted because it's actually two poops. But I will post it anyways haha
3ejybepe.jpg

yeh unfortunately a lot of the big ones are also quite squishy
and they shrivel up when they dry so you don't get the full effect LOL

I think we should add other categories, like the longest string of poops attached to each other, the skinniest poop, etc.

wonder what newcomers think of our raisin thread
:poop::poop::poop::laugh4:

I'm about ready to start one for the biggest gonad, torpedoes, etc. I don't think any ratman is going to be able to bet my Tucker. That poor boy as overgrown rat balls! :laugh:

My kids drop some pretty good ones. For whatever reason rat poo doesn't gross me out, like, I don't even flinch when I pick it up, unless I've been giving them lots of fruit n veggies and it's real mushy and gets stuck under my fingernails, that's not preferable. I think this poo is from Bookie Chookie. She is my Dirty Bird. I call her that because she is a bit chunky and has a very warm round body. She snuggles up in a ball, like a chicken roosting, and then I go pick her up and there is a pile of very warm very dirty eggs under her. Dirty Bird, Dirty Bird.
IMAG0515.jpg

Back