The biggest raisin ever!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about this pooper ... After Kona's bought with diarrhea last month someone left me this .... sorry didn't have a ruler :laugh4:

IMG_5007_zps96238e7e.jpg

dspch911 said:
Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about this pooper ... After Kona's bought with diarrhea last month someone left me this .... sorry didn't have a ruler :laugh4:

IMG_5007_zps332d80ca.jpg
Noooooo....... the link is broken, can't see the picture!!!!

Joanne said:
Well that's very, ummmm, dark and shiny... LOL
What, you didn't want to hold it in your hand for comparison's sake?! :cheeky:

Uh no, it was still a bit soft - so I'm thinking it was a gift from my diarrhea boy saying "Look mom, I'm getting better" required baby wipe to pick it up...

wow I've been away&this is what I am greeted w/upon my return :D wish I had a good camera, I just cleaned some measureworthy offerings yesters!

Haha this is like the you know you are a rat owner when...you are proud to show off a poo!
I will watch Boots he can drops some whoppers!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Rats! Evie provided me with a serious contender during intros today. Alas, when I went searching for camera and tape measure, someone stepped on the mega-raisin and thereby broke it into pieces.

Evie is heartbroken at having missed her chance at the Rat Shack Book of Records. :(

Back