The baby dance

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ewa

Today I was cleaning out the nursery cage and had it all nice and tidy and put Odies three babys on the fresh linen (Odyssey was playing with Sophee in the big cage) all of a sudden one of the babies , Bron , started wiggling his bum. His head didn't move , but his behind was wiggling out of control! It was so funny and cute , but it worries me . It almost looked like a spasm. I checked him over , pressing lightly near his bum , little quivers but not acting like he was in pain. Has anyone ever seen this before ? It's like his back end wanted to run and his front end wouldn't listen. If anyone knows or has experienced this before , please let me know , as it worries me :shock:

jorats said:
How old is he? Some really young babies have really bad coordination.

He is 11 days old ... his brother moves around a lot and explores but Bron just mostly sleeps all day , until this .

jorats said:
Oh wow, that's super young... I think it's normal.

Oh good! I haven't seen him doing it again , so maybe he was just trying to get his barrings .. thanks Jo :thumbup:

Back