That rat will kill me one day ;)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flinkylolaandtassy

Flinky my rat will most likey be the death of me one day because shes such a good escape artist and hider that yesturday I really thought she was gone for good I mean I Triple checked everywhere underneath and on top of everything but nope I could not find her and then it was nearing the end of the day when I whent into my dresser to look for an outfit and low and behold who should be there but my little escape artist herself I screamed so loud tho cause she nearly gave me a heartattack.
ANYWAY THATS MY FUNNY STORY 4 THE DAY :wow5::rofl5:
DO YOU HAVE A FUNNY RAT STORY SHARE IT HERE.

Haha thats so scary but adorable! At least she was somewhere safe. Thats so cute, but it would drive me nuts! One reason I love having a CN, the boys cannot get out no matter how much they wanted to - but they dont.

I have the opposite of escape artists actually. Mine are complete home bodies.

Oh my! So glad you found her, finally.

The one I always tell is the day Barnaby "disappeared"...searched high and low until the wee hours of the morning, laid down in bed to ponder where he could be and heard a "squeak" when I laid on the mattress. Panicked, gutted the mattress, found Barnaby inside, safe and sound. Had to trash my (somewhat expensive!) mattress.

Glad you found her - maybe you need to rename her to Houdini or Houdina? I think you read my funny story - I thought my ratties were talking to each other - I need to get more sleep apparently!! :mouse2ud2:

I "lost" my girl Penny in the couch one day. She was actually there on it with me because she was sedated from her spay. She slipped between the cushions, which she did anyways even when sober. I lifted the cushions and could not find her. I had to turn it upside down and she tumbled (drunk) out from between the wood panels of the arm. :eyeroll:

haha yea it scared me so bad but the thing is shes my escape artist always being silly and making me wanna scream but at the same time I love her for it my 3 other girls never do anything like that in fact they are content staying where they are but Flinky longs for adventure and usually that involves giving me a heart-attack :lol7:

Back