Thank you! Winner!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
We have reached our goal for March. The Rat Shack has another year with our server :thumbup:
So it's time for another member's raffle. We need to thank ourselves for reaching our goal well before the deadline. This forum can only be as good as it's members.
With that... I am hoping to see more participation from our members. With Facebook so easily accessible and so free, it seems many people have decided to take the easy route and not invest their time and effort in building a good strong community. It takes all our members to help rejuvenate a forum. Lets make it active again, with advice, suggestions and best of all support. Paying for the server is just the beginning, now we need to make this place a family again. I need to see a willingness to be here, to lean on us, to share with us. I need to see that the forum is still a much needed home for our members.

The prize from the raffle? An original Cozy Corner HEART! On Saturday, I will draw a name from all the members who have donated since September.

Valen_zps2bf2094e.jpg

*Does a happy dance*

Hey, I don't have Faceboook and never plan on signing on, so I'm behind this forum 100%! Besides, no one else but you guys enjoy seeing my rattie pics.

Yahoo, we get to see your ratties do another draw!! And it's a relief to know that the server is paid for another year.

Re Facebook, I had been noticing that posts on the Forum seem fewer. I prefer to keep all my ratty posting here. It's too hard to maintain ratty posts in two places, and I don't like to see this Forum diminished/diluted by FB.

oh wow that is an awesome hammock!! I'd love to win that for my girl Lovey, now called Milady, and her buddies in their new home.

hmm, I'd noticed there weren't many people here lately and was thinking maybe it was a seasonal thing....

I hope people do come back and post more here.
I've not been posting much because I've got some personal issues that are hard to set aside, and I just end up ranting about those but I will try to do better, I promise!

I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: these raffles! the rat picking the cheerio is the best part. :dance:

We have a winner!! Please PM me your address so I can send out the Valentine Heart hammock.!
[BBvideo 450,375:10q4dxzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_f2gOzgiyM[/BBvideo:10q4dxzw]

CONGRATS mia9_28!!!

Trudie was like a little trained professional rattie in her pick, AND she brought the paper back to you, so you didn't have to go chasing her down before she ate it. :laugh4:

Back