Thank you my dear friends

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle

thanksfortheadd72.gif

It seems some dear, dear friends went behind my back and made it possible for my ratties to continue to eat for a few months and for me to get a new AC unit. My main Ac unit went out couple weeks ago when were were going through a heat wave of over 100F every day. I had been trying to keep all the critters and myself cool with a small window unit, fans and a stand up unit in the main rat room. I was actually sleeping in my recliner at night. So what I thought was just my dear friend Peggy sending me some money to get a new window unit low and behold I found out today when a mystery package times 5 ( rat food) was delivered to my front door that there were more of my friends involved in this very very generous act of kindness.
I am so grateful for my friends near (the US ones) and far my Canadian family.
So I must thank Peggy, Tae, Shelagh, Jo, Nic, Jenny, and Godmother, you have no way of knowing how much this means to me and my critter family I can't stop crying happy tears that is. I will be ordering the AC unit this weekend.

Thank you from the bottom of my :heart:

Oh and a can of Tim Hortons coffee came yesterday. Damn Canadians have made it virtually impossible for me to drink the American stuff. :hugs:

eagle said:
Oh and a can of Tim Hortons coffee came yesterday. Damn Canadians have made it virtually impossible for me to drink the American stuff. :hugs:

LOL! Tim Hortons makes my life! I would never be able to live without!

Glad to have helped :)

I couldn't imagine living without an A/C at 100F.

Wow! You guys rock! So nice to hear about good people doing something completely selfless for a friend in need. Eagle, you are obviously loved and deservedly so.

Back