Thank you Crumbilina! THEY ARRIVED! *New pictures *

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dspch911 said:
They are comfortable in their manhood to lay in pink!! Absolutely adorable and they look so comfy!!! :thumbup: What is the fuzzy material?

:giggle: what manhood? They lost their manhood long ago... snip snip!

Ratlover2013 said:
dspch911 said:
They are comfortable in their manhood to lay in pink!! Absolutely adorable and they look so comfy!!! :thumbup: What is the fuzzy material?

Well then, that is why they like the pink :wink: I'm not sure you're going to get them out of there to wash and change them
Ratlover2013 said:
dspch911 said:

Coral fleece, super soft :)

Ps: there are 3 other hammocks. A week from today when it's time to wash these ones, ill post a whole new set of hammock pictures :D

Dumb question - I'm assuming coral is the color. My fleece never looks fuzzy..

dspch911 said:
Ratlover2013 said:
dspch911 said:

Well then, that is why they like the pink :wink: I'm not sure you're going to get them out of there to wash and change them
Ratlover2013 said:
dspch911 said:

Coral fleece, super soft :)

Ps: there are 3 other hammocks. A week from today when it's time to wash these ones, ill post a whole new set of hammock pictures :D

Dumb question - I'm assuming coral is the color. My fleece never looks fuzzy..

Nope. The fleece itself is called coral I do believe.

Do a google image search for coral fleece, its a real thing! So soft, so awesome :)

Its a giant pain in the butt to work with though, just a warning. It stretches and deforms and, perhaps worst of all, goes everywhere! I thought terry cloth was bad... HA!

crumbilina said:
Do a google image search for coral fleece, its a real thing! So soft, so awesome :)

Its a giant pain in the butt to work with though, just a warning. It stretches and deforms and, perhaps worst of all, goes everywhere! I thought terry cloth was bad... HA!

I think I have some, and had an awful time trying to sew it so I just cut it up and throw it in the travel cages, but I never tried using regular fleece on one side. They look so comfy!!!

dspch911 said:
crumbilina said:

I think I have some, and had an awful time trying to sew it so I just cut it up and throw it in the travel cages, but I never tried using regular fleece on one side. They look so comfy!!!

They are very comfy. My hairless is loving it <3

Changed the hammocks today :)

These ones look awesome too.

y6ymusyr.jpg

yzu5etyp.jpg

y2ena3ap.jpg

Alexis all snuggled up <3
a8atura6.jpg

Back