Tessa

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratdomain105

Hi. My rat is Tessa. This is a picture of her.

11-24-07_1812.jpg

She recently had babies and I don't know what to do! My mom will have to donate her if she knows that Tessa has babies and I don't want to lose Tessa. Please help me. Thank you!

Can you explain to your mom that it will only take 4 weeks for Tessa to nurse her babies and you can start looking for homes for the babies.

My mom thinks rats have diseases. She says that everyone that she knows said that rats have diseases. She doesn't believe me :(

Good idea. But the problem is that she is chinese and can't read english. And if I tell her, she won't trust me. :|

Thanks Jo. I've told her that many people raise rats and she said that people who raise rats are people who have houses, not apartments. I live in an apartment.

I live in an apartment too!!! :D

I'm sure if you show your mom the wonderful pic in the pics section, she will see that these rats are pets, loved and loving animals.

Really? That's cool. Yep. But everyone else in my family will think that domesticated ones are wild ones.

My apartment isn't very big, so my mom thinks it's very stinky and that you are suppose to raise a rat in your yard. Does your apartment allow rats?

wow. that's weird. i should ask my brother to help explain to my mom because he knows english and he is in college.

I'm sorry that your mom isn't happy about your rat :( but if you want her be able to read this forum you can copy the address of the web pages that you would like her to read and go to http://world.altavista.com/
and on that page there is a option to translate a web page into what language you would like :) after you put in the address of the web page, pick the language you wish to translate it into and it will :D

I live in an apartment, so do quite a few others on this forum. My landlord was very ok with rats.

Good Luck with your mom. I wish I could help you. As Jo said, show her pictures of rats on this forum.

Back