terrible, terrible past little while :(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eriin

first off i want to say sorry for not contributing as much as id like to this forum. i miss talk to you guys and sharing opinions. but my computer broke and i havent had the time nor effort to get a new one yet.

(the folling is a little graphic)
also the past week has been completely shitty. a good freind of mine passed away. he was murdered. yup mudered by onther kid that lives in my comunity. not only that but while it was happening i literally drove right past it on my way to my boyfriends, off a side street so i was totally oblivious. it feels really weird to me that i was litterl sitting 25 yards away from it and if i were to look out my window where we were sitting i can literally see the crime scean. all very surreal. another thing is im pretty sure i heard the car crash cuz i remember getting up and being all like what was that it sounded like a bunch of metal. (he crash through a fence into a house after being stabbed in the car) but there was contrustion going on around the corner so im not too sure.

its just a terrible thing and my little town population like 8-9 thousand is in completely dismay and uproar about it. he was a cool guy and a talented musician

anyways, just thought i'd share/vent a little. things like this just suck.

here's a link about the story incase anywone was interested
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/have+ ... story.html

I'm so sorry you have lost one of your friends. It's hard enough to lose someone elderly, but at least you feel they had the opportunity to live their life. When it's a young man of 21, it seems like so much a life wasted.
I can't imagine how you are feeling. Hang in there...
:hugs:

Sorry for the tradgic loss of your friend seems so senseless. More the one of us on this site has had a hard week with the passing of loved ones. Condolences to the his family and friends.

oh how horrible! I am so very sorry for your loss and for his family as well.
:hugs:
things like this are so utterly senseless, it's really hard to wrap your mind around them.

praying that all involved can find peace.

Wow, Eriin! That is just awful!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Does anyone have any idea what might have happened between the two guys??? Brodie reminds me of some of my high school friends. That good natured, geek squad, type of guy who also had a kind word for unpopular girls like me! What an absolute tragedy. I'm so sorry. :tearful:

thanks for all the kind words and support guys! i appreciate it :)

and jennifervb, people heard arguing ad whatnot so im assuming it was some sort of altercation, even though the guy was caught it still an on going investigation and we dont know all the details yet, or at least they're not released to the public as of right now

eriin said:
thanks for all the kind words and support guys! i appreciate it :)

and jennifervb, people heard arguing ad whatnot so im assuming it was some sort of altercation, even though the guy was caught it still an on going investigation and we dont know all the details yet, or at least they're not released to the public as of right now

I hear you, Eriin, but geez.... arguing with a person is no reason to stab him/her to death. I don't ever remember this kind of "rage factor" when I was growing up. It's surreal!

So sorry to hear that you are going through this. Not only are your grieving the loss of your good friend, you have also lost the sense of stability and safety in your community. I hope you have lots of good people around to help you get through this.

Back