Templeton's remaining group to Dopeys Remaining group -day 5

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joanne that is my biggest thing you cant! I look for the side stepping or the putting their head under another rat because i know both of those lead to bad stuff. I go by the others rats as well, if they puff up then I am pretty sure he is puffy in a sense lol

I have two other choices.. He was just always with them so I figured i would keep him with them. the other group has 4 hairless in it, I could try to introduce him to them, usually he stops though. He did this with toby, when he met lenny and squiggy, the rex babies, tart LOL he knows most of the other rats they did live together.

Well i happen to have half an fn open, so mr. Finley shall be moving out. The rexzilla boys were kinda mean so I dont think they are an option.... The other group maybe but him and tart had issues :( I dnt like the idea of him being alone but he is alone now in the cage anyway he is not sleeping with any rats. I may try him with the younger boys i have out in the living room. I am lost but to save the peace I am going to pull him out of the group for now :(

So they now have unlimited out time. Doors have been off the cage for around 3 days now. No plans to put them back on, they have half the room and the other group is split up to about 6 hours or more for each group. I have found it isnt the huge space but the fact the doors are off that help them want to play lol so I condensed and fixed it so they can have more time out even if some of the space is smaller.

I am hoping to help edgar lose, that boys name is about to change to fat albert, "hey, hey, hey"

Seriously, he gained not lost.

They are all happy no peeps not fighting nothing. Nice happy group love seeing them all interact with each other. I will get some pictures posted soon of them playing it is beyond cute.

Back