Talk about a scare! haha

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkRider2k3

I was just cleaning my girls cage when I looked back and Mischief jumped into my bucket of soapy water!!

Scared the crap outta me as it was a lot of water!! She showed me she could swim, but my god... not cool at all..

Now she's a mess!!! haha..

Reminds me of the tiem I was taking a bath, and MAtilda, roaming the house, decided to just hop in. Just as I came out from underwater from rinsing my hair, I just saw this white hair ball getting engulfed by a wave. Never again, it FREAKED me out....

:laugh4: :laugh4: That is too funny, but I can definitely see why it was scary for you. Lovee has jumped into the garbage can twice while I've been cleaning cages.

Too funny. Reminds me of a story! When I am cleaning out the hammocks to put in the wash, I grab a plastic shopping bag around my arm to stick them in. One morning I was changing them out and before I closed the cage I did a quick head count, but I couldn't find my littlest girl, Midna. I was looking around frantically, but then I felt her moving in the bag of hammocks! I guess she crawled in without me noticing, so I have been a lot more careful since! Such sneaky babies.

Mischief was so bad yesterday!!

She started off with the water, and then after drying her off she found a way to my laptop and messed with it. And then she pushed through my cardboard barrier and tried to go into my trash and down the stairs!!

Such a silly and crazy girl!

DarkRider2k3 said:
Mischief was so bad yesterday!!

She started off with the water, and then after drying her off she found a way to my laptop and messed with it. And then she pushed through my cardboard barrier and tried to go into my trash and down the stairs!!

Such a silly and crazy girl!

Is she a teenager? :laugh4: Is this one related to my Snickers or Grumpy? They like to try and escape too, but never get further than up to the top of the DCN since they climb the doors when they are open.

haha nope not a teen anymore. she's actually close to 2 years! :(.. I'd say (guessing) she is 1 year, 8 months... you'd never tell though by how she acts!!

Back