Taking Selfies with Munchkins During Playtime

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velo

Hmmm, it can't be that hard to get some pictures where both I and a Munchkin look cute, right?
Forget the fact they have been cooped up in the cage all day and now the doors are open and they are free to roam!

1_zpsam9rsaxr.png

Uh okay well you can kind of see Pika down in the corner there, if you really look.

8e7421d8-50da-4b49-84bf-7e5ccd8b702a_zpsiebp0yda.jpg

Aww, Pika's looking better... but I look like my neck may be broken. =_='

2_zpsuuycrafq.png

Great shot... of Rocky's ear. ;__;

3_zps7qccgfhw.png

Alright, Pika round 2! But I can't see your cute face!

4_zpszdwsghkd.png

And now you look like a scared cat. :/

5_zpsb4kelenn.png

Okay, bye! ~_~;

6_zpsxswoqykg.png

Oh hey, Theia. Want to give a nice picture a go?

7_zpsqsagj8av.png

No? Okay, bye! ~_~;

8_zps3cmmb0ac.png

Come baaacccck!

9_zpslpi6exph.png

Okay a kiss on the nose will suffice. =^_^=

10_zpsw7vng1kc.png

If only my face would have been as cute as Theia's here. >;

11_zpsin6nfbni.png

Okay we tried. |;

those girls cannot sit still long enough for all that. How is rocky doing now a days with them? is he grumpy still?

Ya you're telling me!
They've slowed down a teeeensy bit, long enough for me to plant a kiss on them (although usually it lands on their butts) -_-

Rocky is better... he did manage to pull fur from Rizzys back last week and she has a decent scab. I don't think he was trying to hurt her though, just rough housing.
I monitor them when I'm gone with Livestream still and I know that he does harass them around 530 and later. I blame myself entirely for being gone way too long though. He's just bored because I'm gone so damn long.

The other day I had em out and I heard some squealing from under the blanket on my lap. I figured it was rocky harassing a girl so I lift it up and I'm like "roockkkyyyy...!" And lo and behold it's rocky crying because Pika has him pinned on his back. XD
So they can at least hold their own ha !

Back