Summer

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

I think everything has been said for my little Summer. She was with me for such a short time and my heart breaks when I think of her. :heart:

summeronbed2.jpg

You had her longer than me mamarat but I feel your pain. Three days wasn't long for all of them to find a way into my heart. I am so happy she was with you that little time.

I found she was the link between the three of them. Jacqui hung out with her but not River so much. Summer hung out with both of them. :cries:

mamarat said:
I think everything has been said for my little Summer. She was with me for such a short time and my heart breaks when I think of her. :heart:

summeronbed2.jpg

It's all in the name Mamarat. Her name is Summer. Look for her when her sun shines down on you on a beautiful day.

She sparkles off of the water... she creates the radiant colors you see in a sunrise and sunset... she puts you to sleep, in her warmth, when you laze out in the sun... but above all...

She sends you the rainbow which bounces off your walls at noon.

Your little lady is everywhere Sweetie... you just have to train your eyes to look for her. She will never be far from where you are. :love6:

So very sorry ...
Summer :heart: , beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
Glad she was able to experience the love, food, etc. and your home, even tho it was for much too short a time.

take good care

Back