Stacey is in the hospital. ~HOME~

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stacey is home and is unable to work full time until after Christmas.
The surgeon said that he gallbladder ruptured and was full of infection. :shock:
She was also the youngest person he has operated on for this.
Stacey has bladder issues, Celiac testing and other tests coming up.
So hard to see your child go through health issues. :(
Thank you all for your well wishes and love. :heart:

Well I'm glad she is alright. Mine was within hours of rupturing - I didn't even know a gallbladder could rupture, but part of mine was dead and gangrene when it was removed so I was lucky it didn't rupture or I probably would of gotten septic when the infection hit my blood. So glad that didn't happen to your daughter and she is home recovering. Hope she takes it easy and everything else she has or is being tested for she is able to overcome. Healing vibes from all of us here. :cuddle:

Wow, good thing they went in when they did. How very scary! I too was pretty young when I had mine removed. 20 years old. It wasn't a fun time that's for sure.

Wow, I didn't know gall bladders ruptured either. (Save that for the appendix!)
I guess she had the invasive surgery then. Poor thing will be sore for a while! I hope she continues to improve and that they got things cleaned up well so she heals up quickly.

Back