Squishy 1/13/07 - 3/11/09

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 78

[center:p930ipma]Squishy
1/13/07-3/11/09[/center:p930ipma]

You were my sweet, wonderful, and happy boy, even if it did take us a little while to find that in you. You came to me already an old man, half your life lived with someone else. You were so scared, so unsure of me and my intentions. I think you were just waiting for that other shoe to drop. I saw that lovely happy manrat underneath it all and just knew you would be perfect. You were a heart rat from the start and I fell for you the moment I saw your picture. I brought you home to be Penn’s companion, to help her through the last few months I thought she had left. Little did I know you would steal everyone’s heart and become the centerpiece of such a happy family. You and I went through a lot those first couple of months, and you were so wonderful through it all. The meds, the abscess treatments, the constant poking and prodding and you never once complained. You always had a brux and a boggle ready for me. I found my big squishy manrat, the one I always wanted, in you.

I’m so sorry that your heart wasn’t as strong as your love of everything around you. I know that you tried so hard to hold on, but it was time to let go. You’ll be with your Penn again, breathing easy and running free. You will always be my Squishy, and you will always be mine.

First night home, and so scared, but something was developing
DSC02254.jpg

A great love of cuddle cups
DSC02333.jpg

And baby cereal…
DSC02313.jpg

And hammocks…
DSC02989.jpg

My beautiful Squishy
DSC02440.jpg

My Champion Bruxxer/Boggler

He always had a smile and a hello for you
DSC02732.jpg

He so loved his bunkbed
DSC02996.jpg

Squishy :heart: Penn
DSC03009.jpg

Goodbye my sweet Squishman
DSC03210.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss Kat. :hugs:

He was a marvelous boy! Just look at that strapping figure!!! :love6:

What a heartthrob he is going to be at the Bridge... Penn will have her paws full. :heart:

Oh no, Wawa, I am so sorry Squishy left you.
He was just gorgeous! I bet all the ladies at the bridge are going to faint when they see him.
OMG, that brux/boggle video.... too cute!

Lots of hugs are coming your way :heart:

Back