Squeeky, my new foster.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon

Well, I got suckered in, again! At least I was able to swing Ms Squeeky as a foster for Piggles rescue.

I picked her up with too small a cage (very too small) and extremely overgrown toenails - we do not know if her toes will quite go back to where they should after walking on those nails for so long. She is just under 3 years old. And they originally thought she was a male and called her PBJ for Player Baller Junior, LOL. Squeeky was "his" nickname.

I have not had a GP in something like 20 years, so I am kind of learning as I go, LOL

She's a real cutie.

In the cage she came with
002.jpg

003.jpg

And now, her new (slightly better) set up. Don't get me wrong, I know this isn't even close to the recommended space for a single GP, but it is a million times better than her old one which had just enough space for a hidey and a food dish and a wee bit of floor.

DSCN8611.jpg

DSCN8612.jpg

DSCN8613.jpg

DSCN8615.jpg

DSCN8617.jpg

DSCN8618.jpg

She can be adopted after her quarantine from http://www.pigglesrescue.com if anyone is interested :cheeky:

Isn't she a pretty girl!!! Give her some time getting used to being able to move around freely and she will be using the entire cage soon. Good for you Moony! :thumbup:

You were talking last night about the room being stinky, and you totally said GP but I didn't clue in!
How adorable.

Back