Sorry to all the people who lost their loved ones

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilangel

I sometimes do not get to post on everyone's thread of their loved ones that passed away so i wanted to post saying for all that i truly am sorry and may they rest in peace and run wild and free at the bridge :) :rose3:

Thank you. I feel the same concern when I cannot reply to everyone's post, e.g. when I am out of town. It's important for all of us to know that we have a whole community to grieve with us when we lose a pet.

There has been a lot of losses lately and sometimes after a couple of them, your heart is just to broken to look at one more.
I too am so sorry for all those that have lost their babies... We share your pain, we've all been there and we all read your memories and your tributes... marking each rat a special rat.

:grouphug:

Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your "shack" friends for strength,
and always remember how much you are cared about. :heart:

Maple said:
Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your "shack" friends for strength,
and always remember how much you are cared about. :heart:
That's a very nice thing to say, thanks. I don't know how better to reply to the original poster.

Well put, everyone. I haven't had much chance to read and post lately. I feel so bad when that happens, because I return and there are so many losses too. :sad3: I'm so very sorry to all those who have lost a wonderful rattie friend lately. :hugs:

I was just thinking of this as I scrolled through new posts and I counted down to 11 in the gone but not forgotten category then stopped counting.

My heart goes out to all of you who have experienced the loss of a loved furbaby. They were all so blessed to have had such good human companions enter their lives.

:hugs:

I have to agree with what everyone else has said. After reading a few of the losses sometimes I just can't keep reading them. Last week was a very bad week for me as far as losses go and I rarely post my losses as I am a private person when it come to dealing with death. Everyone deserves a big group hug.

It is really sad to read all the "Gone But Not Forgotten" posts, give your apologies to the owner, and then come back a few hours later to find more.

I try, like everyone else, to give my condolences to everyone who has lost a beloved rattie, or other pet, but there's always more popping up.
Other times it makes me think of Wolf, Millie, Imogen and Ryder when i read the posts, and i have to stop because it makes me too upset.

So to everyone who has lost a rattie/pet.. i'm so sorry, and just remember they're watching down on you now from the bridge. We'll see them all again one day..

Just knowing there's people out there that care about rats as much as you do and understand how hard their loss can be makes all the difference.

I try to read and reply to most but you're right it can be hard too reply to them all especially when you have recently just lost your own.

Eagle I know you're 'a private person when it comes to death' but I did want to say I'm really sorry for your losses...

Back