Some rattie cuteness!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratamataz

Today Oliver and Isey were at the vet, and Santa was there taking pictures with people's pets. I couldn't resist a cute Santa picture.
santaratties.jpg

Oliver, Patrick, Sammy, Isey, and Irwin.
ferretcondo-1.jpg

Oliver and Stanley (and Isey's butt) with my mom.
mumoliver2.jpg

Oliver sleeping in my mom's hair.
mumoliver.jpg

Patrick and my mom.
mumpatrick.jpg

Wow!! How fantastic to get a pic with Santa. What was his reaction?

I love the pic of all the rats on the ferret condo. Too sweet!

I love the condo pic. How did you get them to stay there? And the pic with Santa is so sweet. You have gorgeous ratties.

Beautiful! So nice to see your kids, I love all. the pictures.
How on earth did you get that condo pic? That's gotta be a once in a lifetime.
You kids look huge! Santa looks like a munchkin in comparison.

Wow, that was so cute with Santa!! But my favorite is the ratties in the condo. :love1: Though naked Oliver with long hair looked mighty cute too!! :lol3:

I heard about santa taking pictures with pets but I wasn't sure how santa would react to rats peeing on his suit :lol: great pics I :heart: the one with Patrick giving our mom a manicure :D

Santa liked the ratties. :D The elf taking the picture was in LOVE with them, especially Oliver, and Santa posed during several shots to get a good one.
The condo pic, we probably took about 40 or more pictures to get that one. :lol: It was mostley a fluke, they all just happened to be playing in and around the condo, and we just kept taking pictures!
The ratties absolutely love it when my mom comes over, she's so good with them too and always has Oliver sleeping on her neck, and the rest of them crawling and bruxing on her lap. It's so cute.

Back