some old, and some new....

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry's_mum

don't mind the messiness that are these cgaes, they were in mid clean when I thought, "OH CRAP! it's been AGES since i've posted pics" :emb:

Jo, this is for YOU! Romo is LOVING HIS new hammock!!!

This is Norman, some of you may remember him as the 'snowbank boy' he's now neutered, and living with the girls, and LOVING it!!! He's my main man, <3

Here are some of his girls,
Noodles and Lily

Meeka

Angeline (this was the wee girl set 'free' and living in a dumpster)

Our newest dude spent some time at Moony's being fostered, and now is home, and has been intro'd into my lovely, group of adult males. Meet Rubiks!!! He's a LOVELY PEW and becoming a def. lover boy!!!

2 Boys from Shels place, now named, and introd to the same group as Rubiks, Watson (black berk) and Kirby (beige berk)

Dozer, one of the BEaveron Boys....

Ted <3

Another new dude, who spent his QT in our house and has just moved into the rat house, Grunt. He was in a 'breeding program' (UGH) and was the last one left, the lady was offering him free for pet or food.... No pics, no details, just that.
He was living in a 'rack drawer' with no food, as she gave it away to a person who took most of the females.... and in her unheated, unfinnished garage. IT wasn't too cold in there as this was going back a month or so ago, but still, not good....
He HATES ppl, and is terrified, I found out lastnight, of other rats as well, he's on my next to neuter list....
Here's Grunt

This is Tyson, he was neutered with Norman, and Pecan. Pecan and Tyson are NOT any better.... They still hate other rats, males and females, and still bite me, although not as much as before, lol

Here is the 3 amigos, Walnut in his igloo, Swiper in his cube, and Finley eating, the usual spots to find these boys!

and that's that for now folks....

Awww... I wondered how well they would take to the hammock, it's pretty neat and different. I may have to pick one up for mine. lol

The ratties look beautiful!!

Just curious... how old is Romo? He looks exactely like my beloved Picolo (although Picolo still has a bit more hair), who is now eagerly aiming at reaching 3 years-old in March, despite a growing case of rear-end degeneration. Picolo is the second rat I ever adopted and I was just curious to know whether losing hair was a natural thing for older rats.

OH yeah! they are simillar huh? I see him in you avatar!
Romo is 2 yrs old, he's prgressivly losing all his fur, and is warm soft and bald! lol
He came to me a weird not rex, but not dbl rex, but kinda inbetween....
He's slowly packing on the pounds these days too, as he NEVER gets out of Jo's hammock! LOL it's HIS fav. spot in the cage now, he only gets out to carry food back to the hammock, and to get a drink, which I had to add a bowl of water to the upper level of the FN for HIM! lol
He deserves it, after his buddy Murdoch passed, he's been kinda down and out.

I didn't think of double rex, but it does explain both the ressemblance and the fur loss. He looks like a very good boy - or maybe I'm just projecting from my baby.

You've got a bunch of adorable rats, and I love those rescue notes about Angelina and Grunt - they're lucky to have found you! I have to admit though... Finlay does have his own little bit of charm... :love1:

YAY RUBIKS! There's my funny little chunker man, in his sputnik LOL I knew it wouldn't take him long to join a group.

Back