Some of the RTR Fosters Return :) Update 9/27

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

This little crew of 3 had to return because of some issues.

Herri has a sudden paralysis I think is from a UTI, and he's a darling darling boy. Everyone will fall in love with him.

sep11Herrifullbody.jpg

sep11Herrionhisback.jpg

Gideon is crackling and hormonal. He's frustrated and nipped me this morning in that frustration, like a child striking out. He needs a neuter and I am praying his URI will improve, unlike Huron and Percy who will not get better... Huron flies off the handle sometimes but I cannot take the chance with his lungs. He'll be going to Dr. Munn soon once he returns from Paternity leave.

Sep11Gideon.jpg
sep11Gideon2.jpg

Finley has a residual head tilt, but there doesn't seem to be an active infection anymore due to Dee's prompt care :) Cute as the dickens and very loving with Herri. Actually they all are.

sep11FinleyandHerri2.jpg

And everyone loving Herri (on right)
sep11GideonFinleyandHerri.jpg

Finley especially loves him and is usually always close by, his head on his back, or cuddled up nose to nose. :heart:
sep11FinleyandHerri.jpg

I never knew a URI could do that to a ratter?! I'm glad they're in more capable hands. And I can't believe Gideon nipped you...he hadn't laid a tooth on me when he was here.

This is one fun lot....they're really keeping us on our toes.

:love4: Adorable!

(hijack) Dr. Munn on paternity leave?? You must have been living in a state of panic, even though he deserves a good break at such a joyful time.

I know for me, it's scary when my vet leaves for more than a week. I can't imagine what you are going through for a paternity leave. Did he leave anyone that could help out during his absence?

There is another vet in his clinic that's been there for a while, named Dr. Hammond. She's a nice woman, but she's 'new' to rats, though she is willing to learn and go with the patients ideas, I've found. I've seen her a handful of times. :)

Updates on the foster boys :)

Finley is as tilted as ever. Malcolm can now run and he's still a doll :) Gideon on the other hand needs a neuter...soon! :roll:

Gideon
sep27MalandGideon.jpg

Malcolm and Gideon
sep27FinleyMalandGideon.jpg

Malcolm
sep27Mal.jpg

The Family (Finley, Giddy and Mal)
sep27FinleyGideonandMal.jpg

Finley
sep27Finley.jpg

Finley stepping on patient Mal's head...Gideon gets annoyed with him, but Fin tries to stay away from Giddy when he's like that.
sep27FinleyMalandGideon.jpg

Yep he's a tllty :cheeky:
sep27Finley2.jpg

Back