Some of my *baby* ManRats - ** Added some more!! :) **

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYDaisy

Hey all! I have never shared any of my rattie pictures here on this forum - so I guess now is as good of a time as any.

I run the NY Chapter of Mainely Rat Rescue (though, I am in quarentine, due to a Sendai outbreak) but these 5 boys are from a breeder in NJ (Paper Heart). I don't talk about them much because I do not want to cause any drama being that I volunteer w/ a rescue, yet bought rats from a breeder. I do have rattie rescues :) including the 7 boys I'm getting from Shelagh. Anyway - here they are!

DSCN3385.jpg

Berkley - Russian blue berk dumbo

DSCN3386.jpg

Berkley

DSCN3387.jpg

Handsome Berkley!

DSCN3390.jpg

Berkley's berky belly!

DSCN3396.jpg

Anthony's cuuute belly (Russian blue berk)

DSCN3401.jpg

Anthony plotting against me

DSCN3403.jpg

Anthony giving kisses

DSCN3427.jpg

Beautiful Calvin. He is just gorgeous! (Wheaten Burmese)

DSCN3433.jpg

Calvin always plotting his escape

DSCN3435.jpg

Calvin TONGUE!!!

DSCN3439.jpg

Simon giving kisses (Burmese berk rex)

DSCN3440.jpg

Simon looks so evil! haha

DSCN3444.jpg

Chubby Simon

DSCN3449.jpg

Elliot is the most kissy rat I have ever had (Black eyed russian blue dilute siamese dumbo rex)

DSCN3453.jpg

Elliot in the middle of cleaning

DSCN3454.jpg

Pretty boy

DSCN3462.jpg

Berkley, Calvin, Simon and Elliot escapeing from the Grreat Wall

DSCN3463.jpg

Simon trying to get to Mommy

DSCN3491.jpg

Elliot looking for trouble

DSCN3492.jpg

One handsome manrat!

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Oh no one wants drama, I don't think you need to justify anything to anyone. :p Thank you for sharing these lovely photos!

Your boys are beautiful. :heart: I've never seen a coat like Calvin's before, and I definitely have a little soft spot for Elliot already. It must be those ears. ;)

Awe! you guys are so sweet! Here are some more pics from when they were a little younger! I will let them know they are well loved here ;)

DSCN3127.jpg

Anthony eating some yummy cheese

DSCN3129.jpg

Calvin

DSCN3130.jpg

Elliot :heart:

DSCN3131.jpg

Little piggy!!

DSCN3135.jpg

Berkley

DSCN3136.jpg

Elliot and I think Berkley

DSCN3138.jpg

Simon and Elliot

DSCN3141.jpg

Berkley and Calvin

DSCN3142.jpg

Anthony

DSCN3151.jpg

Anthony: "NOM!"

DSCN3154.jpg

I love this pic of Anthony!

DSCN3268.jpg

Sorry its such a small pic, but this is Rocky (rescue), Elliot and Simon

DSCN3270.jpg

Anthony and Elliot

:mrgreen:

Haha! Lyndsy... I'm the Raider's fan... But... uh... I don't tell many people :p ;) At least you're not a Bills fan.... Bleck!!

It's so nice to know my boys have fans! Motivation to post even MORE pics! ;)

Oh my good lord, they are so beautiful.

I can't even pick a favorite, each time I looked at the next pic, I would say oh him! no him! no wait, that one... :giggle:

Haha! Jo - That's how I got 5 babies from the breeder instead of just the 2 I was originally looking to get! I was originally just going to get Calvin and Elliot... But I LOVE burmese, so I thought, what's one more and got Simon... Then I saw the brothers Berkley and Anthony and they were SUCH a BEAUTIFUL blue... Haha - and the rest is history! I adore the PH rats and her lines. Right now she is doing work with Agoutis and I keep finding myself so tempted :p

omgggggggggg look how big they gottttttt. i remember when i picked them up and they kept squeezing out of the travel cage and running around my back seat of my car!!!!! they are so beautiful! i miss those little buggers! but not as much as i miss you!! <33333 their brothers want to visit!!! :nod:

Back