So excited! 1st Breeder Babies, +1- Now Mischief Completed

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrazyKritterz

So I'm so extatic right now. I have been on a waiting list at a Great Rattery for Dumbo Rex Babies. I had to travel a few hrs to go get them. Have been on the list a few Months. They offered Pedigrees for them but I don't need them since I plan on neutering my boys and I don't want any more homeless babies. These guys also show rats. She has a very nice rattery. They don't allow you in because you could bring parasites or disease but you can view the inside from a large picture window. Everyone has nice cages and fleece bedding. She uses Aspen in her nursery tanks so the babies have something to potty in since not trained yet.

I was on the list for 3 Dumbo Rex Babies. I adopted today 2 Boys ( to go with my Boys) and 1 girl to join my Blue Berkshire Dumbo Bella. (She is alone right now) They are 6 weeks. I had to sign a contract stating that I am not a breeder. Which was fine. The application was lengthy but good questions.

So I have a Dumbo Rex Black Berkshire Boy
Dumbo Rex Siamese Boy (Mismarked- Beige stripe dowm his back) and a Dumbo Rex Beige Girl.

I also picked up a tiny Blue boy that lost his mother. The girl called me when she saw my ad online for the fosters I have. She was upset. She had a momma rat and 2 babies ( the rest she ate I guess she only had a tiny litter she said she got her from Petco young. The other baby got out through the bars and the momma tried to get out after the baby she assumed and got stuck and strangled herself she was so upset but worry doe the young one. It left 1.....3 week old baby. I was already traveling so I picked him up. She thought it was a girl. He's in the pics with the rattery babies only because I had nothing else to put him in. As he was unexpected. Im supplementing him with formula and baby food. But he seems healthy.

Need names. Thinking of Kahlua, Bacardi, Captian, Titan, Moose, Orion, any suggestions.

Settlimg in tonight. More photos tomorrow. Birthday dor Rattery babies is 5/25/14 and the Blue Boy was 6/17/14

o6wkjt.jpg

2j1r6a1.jpg

zn3s6e.jpg

359ihd1.jpg

Back