Snip Snip Time

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Wedding is over so its finally time for my troublesome twosome to lose the torpedoes!! I have to say I am a bit excited for this - I am hoping for some peace and harmony and hoping to get some sweet boys out of this. So, Snickers and Grumpy will say good bye to the "rathood" on 2/12. Grumpy has such potential to be a sweetie - I know he has it in him. Snickers oh Snickers, our boy that spends his awake time marking everything and I do mean everything..... we walks around dragging his butt or rubbing his side along whatever he can. I think he even marks his cage mates - if he doesn't I'm sure he has tried. Fingers crossed my boys will become the sweet boys their cage mates turned into after their snip snips.

Tomorrow is the big day! Grumpy has been so nice lately and Snickers hasn't been too bad either - but have let me hold them. Think they know?:scratch:

Good luck today I hope your hormonal little fellas become sweet gentleman after their snip. Sending healing vibes their way. <:3 )~~~

Update time: Had all the boys out the other day on the couch and no one had a disagreement, Snickers didn't go after anybody, and he never became a puff ball..... :joy: We have progress!!! He even let me pet him some although I do believe he tried his hardest not to like it. Grumpy however doesn't care if I pet him and his buddy's know he likes it and he will let us hold him for longer periods of time..... :love2:

Back