Snap-together Inns: anyone know where to get them?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Large is great for climbing, medium is great for hiding and small is great for sleeping. lol
It depends what you want them for, if it's for inside the cage, I recommend the small ones. If it's for entertainment/exercise outside the cage, then I recommend the large and medium.

I love those, in Belgium we only have waffle blocks, but now you posted the name of those snap-inns, I've been able to find a shop in the UK!

The shipment cost was higher than the price of the house itself, but it was worth it!

I love them for 2 reasons. One, their colours that along with the dollar store fleeces allows me to have a "Matchy Matchy cage" :lol: Two, even though the Horde are notorious members of Plastic Eaters Anonymous and consistently fall off the wagon, my lovely Snap-Inn's rarely get chewed :thumbup:

MatchymatchyFNJan15.jpg

I have several of the Waffle Blocks and love them for two reasons. They are cute and fit perfect in the cages. And two they are super easy to clean since they break down. I use the small and the medium ones in my cages and they are always a big hit with all of my rats. My rats love to sleep in them and they also use them as their stashing spot for their spoils. I have yet to buy a Large one. I am considering it for the play pen.

Staci

Back