Siwain's ratties!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siwain

This is Boris:

050920081314.jpg

He was my very first rat. He was the first fancy rat i'd ever laid my eyes on. I had no idea there even existed domesticated rats, and when i saw him i fell in love and bought him on the spot. Unfortunately, the shop employee knew very little about rats and gave a lot of bad and wrong info; which resulted in a desperate me and a lonely Boris for a long time.

Boris is a sweetheart, he's cuddly and kissy and he loves his mum so much. I think he's my heart rat. He loves to run around and explore and he's not afraid of anything as long as i'm with him. He's even brave enough to check out the noisy vacuum cleaner!

Chuck, Boris roommate:

300720081175.jpg

He's my youngest rat. He's been living with Boris for a little over a month and between some scuffles, they usually get along. But it took a looong time until they got friends; and i had to neuter Boris in the process. Funny thing is, it took months until i finally decided to neuter Boris in an attempt to calm him down and after the neutering they got along after one hour of intros.

Chuck is terribly skittish, doesn't like to be held and is very little confident. But he's soo cute, sweet and playful, and he'll snuggle up in my lap from time to time.

These two are Emil and Oliver:

22062008825.jpg

They are brothers. I got them from a breeder where i live to keep Boris company. The intros weren't successful, and they ended up living just the two together.

They love each other so much! They never fight, and they're so sweet to each other!

Emil is the light one. I think he's an Argente Self.

120720081051.jpg

He's very outgoing and he's very bossy. At least with any rat that's not Oliver. He don't like his own kind that much and prefer humans over most rats. He's playful and funny and he's very inventive! He's also sweet and cuddly and he absolutely loves attention!

Oliver used to be skittish and careful, just like Chuck when he was little, but now he's much more confident. He's more playful than Emil, but he's also the calm one. He likes to nibble my feet and my hands, but he's always careful. He likes everyone as long as they don't mess with him.

09052008215.jpg

Back