Simon April 13th 2005 - Dec 5th 2007

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Simon was part of the Oshawa babies. He was adopted along with his brothers Felix, Andy and Dallas. I traveled to North Bay to pick him up from his long trip on the Greyhound from Oshawa.
He was such a sweet little guy, loved rats and loved people. He quickly became my belly kiss man. All I had to say was "Simon... belly kisses" and he'd come running to me, I would pick him up, kiss his belly, he would wait for me to raise my face to him and he would hold onto my nose and lick me. He was so trusting and happy. He cuddled with any rat that was near him, giving them lots of licks, letting them know all he wanted was cuddles and they all indulged him. When Simon was about 4 months old, he became quite sick and my vet didn't think he would pull through but he sure showed us. He was never sick a day in his life up until about a month ago, two weeks ago it became worse. Today it was time to let go.
I will miss this little guy. I will miss the belly kisses, the licks and his sweet eyes.
Simon was loved deeply, by all.

smSimonwood.jpg

Simoninaswingingbasket.jpg

Simon.jpg

My belly kiss man... :heart:

Simoninmyhands.jpg

:heart:

Sorry Joanne for the loss of Simon. He was a sweet boy. I will have to come and visit again. It seems everytime I come to visit you end up with more ratties shortly after. Are we starting to renovate the kitchen yet? :)

Ann

I am sorry Jo, I know that he and Kamali were both quite ill at the same time, but I was hoping your baby might rally a little longer.

Run hard little Belly Man. :heart:

I'm sorry Jo for the loss. He sounds like such a huge love. And what a handsome boy he was too.

Staci

I'm so sorry, Jo! :cry: :redbud: Simon was such a sweetie pie. He loved to be cuddled and to be belly kissed. :tumkiss: It was so neat that when you gave him a belly kiss, he would kiss you back. :kisses: He was so very, very adorable. Simon, you will be terribly missed. :cries: Play hard, little angel! :angel:

Oh I'm so sorry reading this makes me feel like I knew him. I would have loved to kiss that belly. Simon was a gorgeous boy. RIP Simon.

I'm so sorry. Simon's face in his pictures looks as sweet and loving as your description of his little self.

I remember watching your group videos and hearing you say Simone to that one and thinking You don't have a Simone and that one is too macho to be a Simone til I realized it had to be Simon with the accent. I'm glad you have not only the very speciall pictures of your kids that Nicole takes but your videos too. It doesn't ease the loss, but it's treasures to have & hold.

Sweet Simon, you can eat out in the open in heaven now and nobody's gonna touch your food! Furthermore you get to eat anything you want anytime. Won't make up for mommy's arms but you know they are around you heartwise til she joins you there.

Back