Simin

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziraous

Hello everyone! ^^ As some of you may or may not know I am new here and new again to rats.

This here is Simon. :) I was told he is a siamese. But that's all I know.

I tried to get a picture of his face but he just loves exploring. ^^

Could someone elaborate on what he is please? If you need a face photo just say so and ill try my best. ^^

Thanks in advance! ♥

uploadfromtaptalk1396141885714.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1396141908570.jpg

Edit: auto correct messed his name up :(

Got some more pics.
ytura4er.jpg

utenezy5.jpg

Last edited:
Ty. Yeah im not sure either. Id have to study them both and see lots of examples. XD

Thanks sheldon! ^^
He is creamy color.

Is he a dumbo rat do you think? How would you tell?

Last edited:
Thank you clmntine. :) And he just stood on his hind legs and did a sway. Hehe. ^-^

Yes he has ruby eyes. Is that common for rats with ruby eyes? His previous owner said he sways a lot and he never saw a rat do that and he thought maybe it was a siamese rat thing. He is definitely a d umbo rat. Thanks so much for your help y'all I really hope ill be able to contribute.

Yes he has ruby eyes. Is that common for rats with ruby eyes? His previous owner said he sways a lot and he never saw a rat do that and he thought maybe it was a siamese rat thing. He is definitely a d umbo rat. Thanks so much for your help y'all I really hope ill be able to contribute.

Definitely a siamese dumbo. Pink and ruby-eyed rats have terrible vision...well even black-eyed rats do but the pinks/rubies are worse. He is swaying to focus on something in the distance...very normal.

It is interesting to note the differences even between siblings with ruby eyes. I have a Brother and sister and the sister never sways but my boy does it all the time. He is also much more jumpy with sudden movements. He probably like "oh ma gerd a giant shadew it's gonna eeet me!!!"

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Rofl! That's exactly how simon is. I was petting him earlier and he sprawled out laying down flat and started doing that teeth grinding. ^-^

Back