Silly Morgan (adventures of my cat)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooy

Morgan is nuts, seriously.
The other day I'm watching tv and I look up and she's on top of the cudboards in the kitchen.
The pictures made me realize I need to get a ladder and clean up there. Excuse the drips of something coming down.
morganontopofcudboards.jpg

morgansilly.jpg

We've also got a wall hanging and Morgan loves going behind it.
morgansneak.jpg

morganbehindcurtain.jpg

And just to show her beauty
morgan-2.jpg

Silly, pretty kitty, aren't they fun? :tongwigl: I love orange tabbies :heart: I see she's got soft paws on :mrgreen: Your Morgan looks like my bf's brother's cat only much smaller, here's a pic of Todd:
todd.jpg

Zooy.. did you paint her nails???

She looks like a sweetie. Actually all of your orange tabbys look like sweeties. I love orange tabbys.

chicky82 said:
LA said:
Zooy.. did you paint her nails???
I think she's got those Soft Paws on, http://www.softpaws.com/colors.html they are little covers that you glue on to prevent scratching of furniture, carpet etc. pretty neat things, after about 6 weeks they fall off
I wish they fell off all at once, she's had these ones on since before the Canada Day weekend and some have fallen off and some are still hanging in there.
Thanks for the comments on my munschkin.

She'll be fat, someday. But she was only born in December!

Oh, she is soooo pretty!
I have an orange tabby too... since others posted their tabbies I think I will too! :D

Here's Gus (the cat) sleeping with Erik (don't mind the funny thermal turtleneck)
ErikandGus4.jpg

Back