Silly Eli

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adreabri

So i'm sitting in the living room watching tv with the hubby and from the pet room I can all of a sudden hear some rat squealing. Sometimes you can hear my boys talking but never for this long so I went to check on them thinking maybe my alpha is being a butt hole again but nope. What I find is not quite that lol. One of the babies has gotten himself stuck inside one of shower hooks hanging their hammocks. Couldn't believe what I find. He was easily pulled out and to get himself out all he had to do was simply back up lol. But he wouldn't do it. but before I got him out snapped one quick photo lol

377802_10150436827265636_505250635_9026753_1446025512_n.jpg

I think that very occasionally it can be tragic if the hook is the other way around. I always make sure the big loop is at the bottom and they still make me nervous.

Oh scary. Yeah they never want to back out for some reason. I had a young rat do that with baby rings once, now I will only use them with adults.

You can almost see the "thank goodness help if here" in his face. Rattie babies are sooooo busy, but adorable too. :D

Back