Show those roars!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new baby Pinky's fierce roar...I mean yawn :giggle: Only part you're missing out on is the ear flutter that goes with it :cheeky:

100_0957.jpg

Holy Toledo, Pink's got an AMAZING yawn! You can actually see her tiny little molars! I looooove those curly whiskers too!

And Eagle, your Snickers is totally adorable!

Such funny pictures and rat tongues are uber cute :D. Does anyone feel like yawning themselves when looking at these? Like when seeing someone yawn, I almost always get the urge to yawn myself.

I've got two of my own that were plenty popular in chat when I last showed them ;)

Micheal giving us a big Raor! (Mispelt purposely, remember, rats can't spell :))
100_0453.jpg

Micheal giving another Raor! (Just missed Raph with this one)

100_0439.jpg

And yes, they're not very good quality. Our camera sucks...

Dahr555 said:
And yes, they're not very good quality. Our camera sucks...

I think it's the same camera my mum has! The date in the corner is the same anyway. But your subject matter is way cuter, my mum is always just taking pictures of family and such :wink: ...she has yet to meet my ratties. :mrgreen:
SO CUTE! /die

OMG! This is my favorite thread of all time! (first time I saw it tho)
ryelle, I LOVE you - Thanks for bumping it!
(going to hunt up roars)...

omg Fidget you have LOADS!!! :D
Pic no.5 with the skin kid is making me giggle so bad i got tears rollin down my cheeks.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the arm stretch that comes with a 'roar'.

I am on a mission to get a roar and a tongue pic

Back