Should I get the triple?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KristyR

Ok, I've had two FNs plus a SuperPet Exotic for the boys. Larry and the PEWs have been in the exotic, and I absolutely despise cleaning that cage. I was planning to get them their own FN, but I got to thinking about how much friendlier the pew girls have become since living with my other girls and wondered if that might be true for the boys as well - and for Larry.

I'm pretty certain that I can get my six "nice" boys, Larry, and the 5 pew boys to live together in relative harmony. And hopefully will add Vincenzo to that group when he's big enough for the FN. But.... that makes 12 (and 13 when Vincenzo moves in) in a double FN.

So here are my thoughts... I could add on to the current double FN and make a triple for the 12 boys. Or I could get another FN and make a double wide. But I hate to buy another full FN if the Rat Nation is going to be released before too long.... I'd get RNs for the girls and give their FNs to the boys. Or for that matter, I could make a triple out of the girls' 2 FNs and use the other half to make a triple for these boys.

:gaah: Too many options!!! :gaah:

:help:

I love my triple....It is fun to watch them run to the bottom and all the way back to the top.....They seem to have a blast.
My hubby put wheels on the bottom and I can....by myself....wheel it out on the patio and give it a good scrubbing once a week.......
I love it.

I'd go triple as well. I had three pew boys that were so scared and stressed but when they joined the happy huge colony, they became such sweethearts!

I am personally not doing any cage buying until the Critter Nation comes out. I'm tempted to add to my single FN but no no, I am waiting.

I couldn't wait....I needed a cage now for my family....but if the Critter Nation is everything the FN is only better....then I will use my FN for foster kittens etc...and get a new CN :happydance:

I would wait, but I don't want to cram the 12 into a double, so I'm going to get the top level and make it a triple. After that, though, not buying anything till the Critter/Rat Nation comes out.

Back