Shortbread eating monsters!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakthenight

Prior to adopting my two monkeys Faren and Fionn, I remembered watching a video of them and their sisters going crazy over a shortbread cookie. Last night me and my hubby were making shortbreads and decided to test their reaction to warm and fresh-from-the-oven cookies...
The reaction was hilarious but I only managed to catch a little on camera!

Results:
IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

It was really funny because they seemed to recognize the smell(or at least think it was really great) because as soon as we came in the room with cookies, they were out of the hammock and bruxing.

Awwww........ The babies do appreciate good cooking!
Glad to see they are NOT getting spoiled with all sorts of treats. LOL
(Shortbread's healthy, right? Flour, Sugar, butter, baking powder. It's all good!)
I'm so glad they are getting lots of attention - something they lack when they're two of fifteen.
They look great! :heart:

Stuffing as much as he can into his face at once...Yup that'd be Fionn. Faren on the other hand is the most dainty, delicate creature you could imagine. See how sweetly she laps up the crumbs when her greedy brother just grabs the biggest piece and runs? Typical.

And shortbreads are COMPLETELY healthy. Basically a health food...At least that's what I tell myself. :wink:

Back